Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dove of Peace CCMC376

Hello!  Welcome to Thursday and welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge for this week!  We have pretty combination of colors with which to create this week:  Lost Lagoon, Perfect Plum and Tip Top Taupe!

This is such a beautiful set!  I love the intricate designs on the dove and the opportunities to add some color, although I've made one card on which I left it uncolored and I really like it that way as well!  I used my AquaPainter brush with alcohol in it and inks from the lid of the ink pads to color the dove.  I really like the new Curvy Corner Trio Punch to dress up the corners of a card also!

Stamps:  Dove of Peace
Inks:  Lost Lagoon, Perfect Plum, Archival Black
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Lost Lagoon, Shimmer White cardstocks
Accessories/Tools:  Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim, Curvy Corner Trio Punch, Aqua Painter, Basic Pearls.

Here again is the color scheme for this week's challenge:
We truly hope that you will jump in and use the challenge colors to make a card or other project!  We can't wait to see how and what you created with it!  Visit the Create with Connie and Mary website to see the cards the other Challenge Teams have shared using this color combo.  While there check out the easy guidelines to join the fun and upload your card/project!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!  Happy Stamping!

Margaret


7 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Gorgeous! I love how you left some white space on the dove. And it is a beautiful use of the Punch!

Anonymous said...

I agree! I like seeing the white of the dove with your beautiful water coloring. The pearls and lace trim add a softness to your card that really marries well with the color combo. :)

Andrea W said...

Perfect colors for the dove and I love the decorative corners of your card.

Jenny Engelke said...

This is gorgeous, Margaret! I love that you kept the dove mostly white. The punched corners and delicate pearls, as well as the lace ribbon all add such a fancy feel! Just a lovely card all the way around!

Lisa Martz said...

Very pretty! Love that you colored the designs on the dove, but left most of it white...very striking! Love the punched corners!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the delicate touches of colour on your white dove Margaret - and those shaped corners really do frame it beautifully.

Connie Babbert said...

This is so beautiful...love your coloring! The dove looks almost transparent with the white details in there! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...